Please carefully read FirstGrabber affiliate terms and conditions for PPC marketing before you join our program or begin marketing of our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain terms intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Adherence to the terms and conditions provides that FirstGrabber affiliate program is sustainable and profitable for both our Merchants (zaful, rosegal, dresslily and others) and our affiliates.
As used in the below Terms: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to FirstGrabber and; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to our merchants' website such as zaful.com, rosegal.com and dresslily.com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the FirstGrabber Affiliate Program.
If you are enrolled in our program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
You may not:
1. bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof or our merchants' trademarks with categories or countries or languages for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other network. Click the following list to see our prohibited and permissible keywords:
2. bid on prohibited keywords in any countries in the world.
You may (take dresslily as an example):
1. bid on trademark terms in sequence with any of the following keywords is permissible: “dresslily coupon(s)”, “dresslily code (s)”, “dresslily promo code (s)”, “dresslily promotion code (s)”, “dresslily coupon code (s)”, “dresslily voucher code”, “dresslily voucher”. However the landing page must be a specific coupon page, home page and any other pages are not permitted to direct link to. The keywords permissible must:
(1) use phrase matching or broad match modifiers, for example, "dresslily coupon" or +dresslily +coupon
(2) create a negative keyword list, including the keyword "dresslily" and use the exact match, and then apply to all campaigns, every time a new campaign created you must do it again
(3) Coupons and Promotional Codes publishers may only use coupons and promotional codes that are provided exclusively through the affiliate program.
We reserve all the right for the final explanation of the PPC terms and conditions.
Advertising & Publicity
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 with respect to our program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of FirstGrabber or our merchant.
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent.
If we found that you have one of the prohibited actions mentioned above, corresponding actions will be taken as a punishment as follows:
1. For the first time: We will remind you to stop the actions by email and adjust your commission down to 0%. you need to stop the bidding as soon as possible and then inform us when the action has been completed. We will adjust your commission to normal after that.
2. For the second time: We will remind you again. In the meantime, We will have to cancel all the orders came from you in the past 30 days.
3. Updates: For the third time: We will have to suspend your account in this very platform and all your related accounts on other platforms(e.g.once an affiliate is found brand bidding on firstgrabber, then the partnership on other third-party networks will be terminated, too. Including but not limited to ShareASale, CJ, Linkconnector. etc). Once your violation affects our business, we have the right to ask for redemption, the amount of which will always double of your promotion data in violation period.
If any of these terms are unclear, please contact email@example.com for clarification.
Let's both work together to create a better and fair partnership environment!